Resident Camp, Day Camp, and Special Events
Resident Camp | Day Camp | Special Summer Events
- Registrations may be submitted online via the Activities tab, faxed (513-489-1417) or mailed to Girl Scouts of Western Ohio, 4930 Cornell Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45242; or delivered to any regional Girl Scout Center.
- If submitting a paper form, please submit one form per camper, per camp program. Forms can be found at gswo.org/summercamp.
- A $30 non-refundable deposit (or the full amount if less than that) is required per camper and camp session.
Troop Adventure Camp (TAC)
- TAC registrations must be completed using the paper form.
- Each TAC registration form must be accompanied with a $10 non-refundable deposit per girl.
- Adults required to fulfill Girl Scout adult-to-girl ratios attend TAC for free.
- Additional adults attending TAC that are not required for ratios must pay the full cost.
HOW TO REGISTER
Camp fills up quickly! Don’t wait to register! If you are a Girl Scout member you can register for camp by logging into My GS. It is easy to find and register for the camp that interests you! Just use the following steps:
- Log into My GS, where you can select the members of your troop or family to be registered.
- Find the event that interests you by using the search feature or by scrolling through a list of events (listed in chronological order).
- Complete the registration steps and pay for the activity.
Checks, cash and credit cards will be processed immediately upon receipt of paper registration forms. This does not guarantee registration. Online registration is preferred as it guarantees real-time availability. Save yourself the hassle and register online today!
In order to have your camper ready for camp, you need to know what to pack, when to arrive, what forms to fill out and more. Once registered, you will have access to confirmation information to help prepare your camper for her awesome summer experience. Confirmation information is available through the following:
- Email: You will receive a welcome to camp email with links to all the confirmation information specific to your campers summer session. There won’t be attachments, but be sure to check your spam and junk mailbox just in case.
- Website: All confirmation information will be located at gswo.org/camp. Don’t wait for your email, check the council website anytime.
- Direct Mail: If you need the confirmation information mailed directly to you, please contact the customer care hotline at 888-350-5090. We will mail that directly to you.