240 - 2018 Day Camp - Butterworth - Week 5
Mon Jul 09, 9:00 AM - Fri Jul 13, 4:00 PM EST
Camp Butterworth 8551 Butterworth Rd, Maineville, OH, 45039 Map
Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette
Week 5 - July 9-13, 2018 - Camp Butterworth
- Sea Otters - Do you love the water? Then this is the program for you! Enjoy swimming and all things water related in this imaginative week at camp. Learn about your favorite ocean critters and the animals that live in Camp Butterworth’s stream. You’ll also create ocean-themed crafts and snacks. Girls will explore the Girl Scout Daisy Rosie Petal.
- Sharks & Minnows - This program will have you splishing and splashing all week long! Swim in the pool, play sharks and minnows, water balloon volleyball and sample the rest of camp's exciting activities including climbing, hiking and crafts. Bring a friend and jump into some fun!
- Make a Splash! - If you can't get enough of all things water, then this is where you want to be! Have a squirt gun water race, Play water balloon battle ship and to top off this water-filled session, you'll head to the pool and float with your friends at Camp Butterworth's most excellent pool party.
- Sunsational - Have fun in the sun while creating your own camp adventure! Your group will choose many of your activities throughout the week. Play water Quidditch, get creative at the craft house, try your hand at archery -- it's all up to you!
- Program Aide Training - Earn your PA award while working with Brownies at Day Camp! Spend your first day with your fellow PAs in training, then spend the rest of the week in the unit with girls. Girls will be awarded their pin on Friday before they head home. Girls attending this session must have completed their Leader In Action award (LiA).
- Butterworth Program Aide - If you have completed Program Aide training and would like to spend the week at day camp working with girls developing leadership, team building, and programming skills, then this is a great opportunity for you! Work with camp staff to implement programs such as badge work, crafts, nature hikes, singing, and more. PAs need to be dropped off and picked up each day, or use the transportation provided.