240 - 2018 Day Camp - Butterworth - Week 6
Mon Jul 16, 9:00 AM - Fri Jul 20, 4:00 PM EDT
Camp Butterworth 8551 Butterworth Rd, Maineville, OH, 45039 Map
Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette
Week 6 - July 16-20, 2018 - Camp Butterworth
- Little Wizards - Enjoy the magic of camp as you play quidditch, search for magical creatures, make tasty treats in potions class and much more.
- Care of Magical Creatures - There's a magical world outside your door, and there's no place better than Camp Butterworth to explore it! Go on a magical creature scavenger hunt to find unicorns and hippogriffs plus create your own magical creature during arts and crafts. You'll also spend time at the pool looking for mermaids.
- Mischief Managed - Discover the magic of camp! Be sorted into your house, play quiddich, cook up something tasty, explore potions and make your very own wand to take home. You'll also begin your Herbology class as you work on your Junior Flowers Badge.
- Adventures at Hogwarts - Join us for a wizardly good time as Camp Butterworth transforms to Hogwarts for the week! When you arrive at camp you'll recieve your wand before being sorted into one of our four great houses. Experience some of our most exciting classes; Defense against the dark arts, Herbology, Potions, Transfiguration and Care of Magical Creatures. You'll also try your hand at Quidditch and fight off Voldemart by the end of this magical week.
- Program Aide Training - Earn your PA award while working with Brownies at Day Camp! Spend your first day with your fellow PAs in training, then spend the rest of the week in the unit with girls. Girls will be awarded their pin on Friday before they head home. Girls attending this session must have completed their Leader In Action award (LiA).
- Butterworth Program Aide - If you have completed Program Aide training and would like to spend the week at day camp working with girls developing leadership, team building, and programming skills, then this is a great opportunity for you! Work with camp staff to implement programs such as badge work, crafts, nature hikes, singing, and more. PAs need to be dropped off and picked up each day, or use the transportation provided.