Challenging times call for creative solutions. The COVID-19 pandemic is hitting businesses hard--both businesses like yours and cookie businesses like ours. Because we had to cut the Girl Scout Cookie Program short, troops lost an average of $900 in sales to be able to support their goals.
But we can get through this if we work together! That's why we've started our Business Bosses Supporting Cookie Bosses initiative.
Demonstrate your community spirit by purchasing at least four cases (roughly $250) of Girl Scout Cookies from Girl Scouts in your neighborhood. You can use these cookies to:
- Host socially distant cookie booths on behalf of the troop. There will be no net out-of-pocket expenses, because you will pay for cookies up front but will get the money back when selling them to customers!
- Say thank you to prospects, clients, or customers.
- Provide as employee incentives throughout the year.
- Mail to vendors or partners after sales.
- Give away with meals or promotional deals to thank your customers (it's a great way to differentiate your restaurant for pick-up and delivery orders!).
- Donate to another community partner like a food bank, school, hospital, or other critical workers during this time.
In return, you’ll receive troop information and digital assets to display your support of the next generation of female entrepreneurs!
Just complete the form below, and we’ll use the information to pair you with a troop that has remaining inventory. We will do our best to connect you with a nearby troop that can fill the needs you have.
Thank you to these business bosses who are supporting our cookie bosses!
Elders Advisory Services, LLC
Fifth Third Bank
HelpMe to Help Myself Communication Aids
J & L Wood Products, Inc.
Jill Team Re/MAX Victory
Liberty Title, Inc.
Mt. Washington UMC
Omega Senior Services
Planes Moving and Storage
Sugar n' Spice Diner
Summit Trek Travel