We remain operational to serve you! In compliance with Ohio and Indiana’s “Stay at Home” orders, staff work limited hours in the office, while primarily working from home.
We are answering your calls and emails Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
It is with heavy hearts that we announce our decision not to reopen the GSWO Shop in Lima. However, our commitment to girls, families, and volunteers in the Lima area remains strong. We will continue to offer programs, the G.I.R.L. Resource Center, and staff support at the Lima Girl Scout Service Center, and have reopened Camp Woodhaven.
To ensure that Girl Scouts remains accessible to girls throughout the council, we are offering free shipping to Lima-area members from the GSWO Shops. Simply place an order online and they will ship your order to you directly.
Cincinnati, Dayton, and Toledo Shops
The GSWO Shops and Resource Centers in Cincinnati, Dayton, and Toledo are reopening our doors on August 4—and we're looking forward to seeing you again!
We're taking the following precautions to create the safest shopping experience for everyone.
- Social Distancing & Limited Capacity: We're practicing social distancing, so please stay at least six feet apart from other shoppers. In addition, we will have limited capacity in our shops--three shoppers maximum in Toledo and Cincinnati, and four shoppers maximum in Dayton.
- Masks Required: Visitors and employees are required to wear masks upon entering all of our buildings.
- Cleaning Regularly: We're cleaning high-touch surfaces in accordance with the CDC's guidelines. In addition, items that have been returned, handled, or tried on will be disinfected before returning to the shop area.
- Limited Hours: We've updated our store hours to allow us extra time to sanitize everything properly. Beginning July 21, shops will be open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10-6 and Friday 10-5, closing for lunch 1:30-2.
- Curbside Pickup: If you'd prefer not to come into the shop, you are welcome to use our contact-free shopping option at gswo.org/contactfree.
Your safety is always our highest priority. As situations change, we will may update our store policies and may need to close individual shops. We recommend calling in advance to verify that shops are still open, and continuing to check our this page for the most up-to-date information.
In-Person Shopping FAQs
To help you feel as prepared as possible for in-person shopping, we've answered some questions you may have. If you have additional questions, contact the Customer Care team at 88.350.5090 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
What is the capacity of each stop?
The Cincinnati and Toledo shops will have a maximum capacity of three people, and the Dayton shop will have a maximum capacity of four people.
What if I arrive and the shop is at maximum capacity?
We will have a waiting area in the lobby with ample room for social distancing. You are also welcome to wait outside the building.
What are the hours of each shop?
All three shops will be open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10-6 and Friday 10-5, closing for lunch 1:30-2. The shops will be closed on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
Are masks required?
Yes, all visitors and employees are required to wear masks upon entering all of our buildings.
Can I return items?
Yes, returns will be accepted beginning July 21. Items that have been returned, handled, or tried on will be disinfected before returning to the shop area.
Can I do contact-free shopping?
Yes! If you'd prefer not to come into the shop, you are welcome to use our contact-free shopping option at gswo.org/contactfree.
Can I reserve meeting space at the Service Center?
Reservations will begin August 1 for meetings beginning September 1 or later.