As a member of the Girl Scout family, you know how important Girl Scouting is to our girls, their families, and the community. It gives girls something to rely on during these uncertain times: the sisterhood and stability of their Girl Scout family.
As Girl Scout families are making hard decisions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Girl Scout sisterhood is here to ease their financial burdens.
Supporting the Family Giving Campaign is a great way to ensure all girls who want to be part of Girl Scouts to do so, regardless of their ability to pay. Your gift will help more than 33,000 girls overcome the barriers and boundaries that are set before them and reach their full potential.
Your investment in Girl Scouts will result in girls:
- Having a stronger sense of self
- Developing positive values
- Seeing challenges and learning from setbacks
- Developing and maintaining healthy relationships
- Exhibiting community problem-solving skills
Your support helps provide assistance for:
- Keeping the costs for council programs and camps low
- Providing financial support to girls from low-income households
- Supporting troops, service units, and volunteers