HOW TO REGISTER
Pre-registration is essential so our facilitators can be prepared and have an adequate number of materials available. It also allows us to communicate changes or cancellations.
If you are a Girl Scout member, you can register for activities on the Activities Tab. It is easy to find and register for the activities that interest your troop or family members! Just use the following steps:
1. Click on the Activities List or Activities Calendar on the left-hand side of
2. Find the event that interests you by using the search feature, the interactive activity calendar, or by scrolling through a list of events (listed in chronological order).
3. Click on Register to be taken to your My GS login.
4. Log into My GS, where you can select the members of your troop or family to be registered.
5. Complete the registration steps and pay for the activity.
Important Note: The Activities Module cannot complete registration for an activity that is free. Instead, these activities cost $1. Volunteers and parents should use the discount code FREE to subtract the $1 fee. (It is not case-sensitive and only works for free activities.)
All registrations require immediate payment if a fee is required. Payment can be made by all major credit cards.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 350-5090.