- Complete the online checkout form for the resource center located closest to you. The forms can be found at the bottom of the page. If you do not have access to the internet, you can contact the Customer Care Team at 888.350.5090, and they will assist you in requesting the items!
- Using the online form, provide your contact information, the dates item is requested, and the specific items needed.
- You will receive an email from Customer Care confirming that the resource is available and that it has been reserved for you.
- Item will be reserved, labeled, and available to you at a pre-determined location on the check-out date.
- Return item to the Girl Scout Center at the end of your check-out period.
- If you have a kit or other non-book resource, please complete the evaluation in the kit when returning the resource, to assist us in ensuring that the kit is in good shape and ready for the next Girl Scout.
- Please return items on time, since it may be reserved by another volunteer following your use. If you do not return on time, a reminder email will be sent. Volunteers will be personally financially responsible for any resources not returned in 30 days.
If you don’t see a resource that would be valuable, please note this on the check-out form. We evaluate the resources provided at least annually and want to provide the most valuable resources!