Get ready for a year full of adventure and fun with the Girl Scouts! Want to go camping? Learn ballet? Explore caves? Join Girl Scouts now and learn super cool skills like knot tying, sewing, and woodworking.
HOW TO REGISTER
Pre-registration is essential so our facilitators can be prepared and have an adequate number of materials available. It also allows us to communicate changes or cancellations.
If you are a Girl Scout member, you can register for activities on the Activities Tab. It is easy to find and register for the activities that interest your troop or family members! Just use the following steps:
1. Click on the Activities List or Activities Calendar on the left-hand side of
2. Find the event that interests you by using the search feature, the interactive activity calendar, or by scrolling through a list of events (listed in chronological order).
3. Click on Register to be taken to your My GS login.
4. Log into My GS, where you can select the members of your troop or family to be registered.
5. Complete the registration steps and pay for the activity.
All registrations require immediate payment if a fee is required. Payment can be made by all major credit cards.
IF I CANCEL, CAN I GET A REFUND?
In order to receive a refund, a written request must be received 30 days prior to the event date.
NO REFUNDS will be given after the cancellation deadline with the following exceptions:
- Weather: If a severe weather warning is issued, the leader must notify the Girl Scout Center or appropriate contact listed in their confirmation materials prior to the intended departure time.
- Illness or Accident: Refundable with a physician's statement.
- Transfer: If a child moves from the Girl Scouts of Western Ohio jurisdiction prior to the date of the event, a refund will be issued.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (888) 350-5090.
We partner with dozens of nonprofits and businesses to offer fun and exciting opportunities right here in your backyard! By working together as a team, we can collaborate with these partners and provide access to resources and experiences far beyond your wildest dreams.
Special thanks to these community partners!
Hamilton County Soil & Water Conservation District
Jennifer Clarmont Art Classes
Mrs. Parsell's Art Classes
Students For Women in Math and Science