A Life-Changing Career
Working at Girl Scouts is making a difference. We wake up every day knowing that our work is changing lives—giving girls and young women the tools to empower themselves for a lifetime of leadership.
We’re the preeminent leadership organization for girls, with close to 2.7 million girl and adult members and 112 councils across the country. We've been inspiring girls to achieve their full potential since 1912.
At Girl Scouts, you'll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and commitment—and most importantly, a life-changing career. We have an array of opportunities for professionals in fields ranging from accounting, research, and marketing, to information technology, advocacy, fund development, and beyond. Every role contributes to helping girls discover themselves, connect with others, and take action to make the world a better place.
Apply today! Start making a difference tomorrow!
We offer an excellent benefits package for you and your family including:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability for the employee
- For those who meet the eligibility requirements: 401(k) retirement plan with pre-tax and Roth options available
- Flexible spending account and health reimbursement account
- Teleworking and flexible schedules available for many positions
- Casual dress code
- For those who meet the eligibility requirements: Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness available for those who qualify
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran employer.