On Tuesday, December 1, 2020, Girl Scouts of Western Ohio is participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day of generosity. During these challenging times, girls are facing unprecedented challenges, and Girl Scouts wants to help. At Girl Scouts, we focus on building community and sisterhood, appreciating everyone’s unique value, and keeping our promise to help one another through tough times.
Our girls come from a variety of financial situations. Some Girl Scout families face challenges making ends meet or being able to participate in Girl Scouts and we’re working to provide financial assistance to ensure that girls can join or stay in Girl Scouts.
By donating to Girl Scouts on #GivingTuesday, you’ll power our promise to help girls realize their potential, no matter their financial circumstances.
Here are ways you can make the future brighter for girls on #GivingTuesday:
- Give online and designate your gift to #GivingTuesday.
- Mail a check to Girl Scouts of Western Ohio, ATTN: Fund Development, 4930 Cornell Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242.
- Start a Facebook fundraiser to invite your friends to help.
Looking for more ways to give back?
Use your Kroger Plus Card to
support Girl Scouts. Yes, that’s right! You can support Girl
Scouts of Western Ohio simply by swiping your Kroger Plus Card after
your Plus Card in the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
- Shop on Amazon using the AmazonSmile program. Do you shop on Amazon? Simply use the AmazonSmile program, at no cost to you, and AmazonSmile makes a donation to Girl Scouts. How easy is that?!
- Plan to leave a legacy through a planned gift supporting local girls. Contact us at email@example.com.