Paint Your World Purple! Join us for a virtual event with Girl Scout alum Kristen Bell as she chats about what it means to be a Purple Person.
- Sign into your MyGS account. In the Log In box, enter your email address and the password you set up when you created your account. If you do not remember your password, you can also click the “Forgot Password” and receive an email to create a new one.
- Click on the “My Household” tab located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the person you want to renew. Click on the box beside “Membership” and the box beside the troop/roles you want to rejoin. Do this for all the people in your household that are renewing. Click on “ADD Renewal” to take you to the confirmation page.
- Update information as needed then, choose the “Membership Year” you want, select the “Payment Type” from the options below. Note: Use our Digital Dough form to renew instead of submitting through MyGS. If you are using your free adult membership(s) from renewal or the Cookie Program, please use our Free Adult Renewal form to renew instead of submitting through MyGS.
- Click on “Submit Member Details”, then click on “Review Cart.”
- Make sure you click the box beside “I agree to the Girl Scout Promise and Law” then “Add Payment Details.”
- If you choose Credit Card you will want to enter that information on the next page. If you choose Financial Aid that will process within 24 business hours.
- You have now been renewed! Remember we are always here to help. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Care at 888.350.5090 with any questions.