Renew Your Membership—You've Got This.
Strength, resilience, togetherness, and the support of community—that’s what Girl Scouts is all about. So in this uncertain world, you can count on one thing for sure: today, tomorrow, together, we are on your team.
When you stick with Girl Scouts, you’re not just giving your girl something to do, you’re giving her someone to be. The bravest, boldest, best version of herself. The version of herself that walks with her head a bit higher and acts with confidence.
And as she grows, we'll grow with her, guiding her through life's ups and downs, supporting her strengths, and showing her new and exciting paths to take.
Log into your MyGS
account to renew.
Not yet a member? Join now.
Ready for your next Girl Scout adventure? Join us for a Nature Discovery Day this spring and summer!
Spring Renewal Incentives
Renew your membership today to be eligible for all of the incentives below! They're cumulative, so renew by April 15 to receive them all.
- April 15 | We've Got This Patch: Girls and adults who renew by April 15 will receive an early Early Bird patch that shows the world that Girl Scouts got this!
- April 30 | Becoming Me Program: Renew by April 30 and participate in a special members-only virtual event on May 6 with Former First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama!
- May 15 | More Cookie Program Proceeds: Troops who renew 5 girls and 2 troop leaders (3 girls and 2 troop leaders for CSA troops) by May 15 and sell 5 items in the Fall Product Program will receive an additional 5¢ per box of cookies sold in 2022!
- May 31 | Early Bird Patch: Girls who renew by May 31 will receive the limited-edition Early Bird patch for 2021-2022!
- May 31 | Two Free Adult Memberships: Volunteers are the real MVPs! As a thank you for your commitment to her success, every troop can request two free volunteer memberships by May 31, 2021.
We know this time has brought about financial hardships for many families in our council and around the world. We are committed to offering financial assistance to any girl who needs it.
Families can request financial assistance when renewing their memberships in MyGS.
Download the Renewal Instuctions & Troubleshooting Guide. If you still have questions, the Customer Care Team is here to help! Call us at 888.350.5090 or send us an email.