The Safety Award is earned by following the five-step process for staying safe, tailored to Girl Scout Brownies.
Brownies learn all about the Girl Scout traditions and how to share the Girl Scout way.
When girls have earned this badge, they’ll know how to practice and share the Girl Scout way.
1. Sing everywhere
2. Celebrate Juliette Low's birthday
3. Share sisterhood
4. Leave a place better than you found it
5. Enjoy Girl Scout traditions
PLAN YOUR MEETING:
- Video demonstration: Watch a volunteer lead Step 3 of this badge.
- Leading an engaging Brownie meeting: Recommendations for facilitating group conversations, handling supplies, and organizing your meeting
- Digital ice breakers and games
- Virtual meeting agenda (PDF): Use this resource to help you adapt the meeting plans found in the Volunteer Toolkit
- Step-by-step planner: Sign in to the Volunteer Toolkit to find instructions for meeting 1 and meeting 2 of this badge, including materials lists, scripts, meeting aids, and more.