The Juliette program is Girl Scouting custom-made for you! Girl Scout Juliettes can mix and match their unique interests with Girl Scout participation. Through highest awards, weekend workshops, leadership opportunities, and travel, girls create the experiences that improve their skills and help them achieve their goals.
A Juliette can participate in all Girl Scout activities open to her grade level. She can attend council-sponsored programs such as events, year-round camp experiences, and travel opportunities. As a Juliette, she will work on Girl Scout programs with a parent or another adult mentor.
As the parent/caregiver of a Girl Scout Juliette, your involvement will help shape your Juliette’s experience. As her guide, she’ll see your commitment to her growth and before you know it, you’ll be growing, too. As a parent/caregiver, you:
- Sign the girl membership form and pay the annual $25 national membership dues. This membership fee also provides insurance coverage when she is involved in Girl Scout activities.
- Are encouraged to become an adult Girl Scout member, take our online training, and attend Girl Scout activities with your girl.
- Support your girl’s commitment to the Girl Scout Juliette Program. This means guiding her through badges and journeys, taking her to events, supporting a Highest Awards project, and more.
- Help your girl participate in Girl Scout Product Programs by following safety guidelines and helping her check over her orders.
- Provide funds for special events and activities or request financial assistance from council.
Check out the Juliette Guide to Girl Scouting for everything you need to know about being a Juliette!